James Carter, Founder of The Carter Foundation in Meridian, MS was the speaker on Tuesday,…
The Scheduled Play Dates & Locations:
- June 21st @ Northwood
- June 23rd @ Briarwood
- June 28th @ Briarwood
- June 30th @ Briarwood
- Registration – 8:00AM
- Play begins 8:10AM
- Should finish all rounds by 10:30AM
Things You Should Know:
- Participating in the DTOC Jr. Golf Program is FREE. There are no fees to pay or sign up charges. If a child wishes to play, then he or she can play.
- All players should wear collared shirts and golf shoes or tennis shoes.
- Sunscreen is highly recommended as it can get very bright on the course.
- If your child already has clubs, please bring them. Some golf clubs will be provided for children who do not have clubs.
- Clubs provided will be sanitized beforehand and hand sanitizer will also be provided.
- A snack and water will be provided to all participants. If you do not want your child to use the snacks and water provided, please bring your own (water especially as it will be HOT!)
For more information, click here.
For Registration/Waiver Form, click here.
If you would like to have your child participate in the DTOC Junior Golf Program and have questions or if you would like to pre-register by email (recommended), you can contact any of the following people: